Monday, September 29, 2008

All Roads Lead to Rome

Thanks everyone for all the comments! This is a quick entry as our train to Rome leaves in an hour. I just wanted to take advantage of the free internet in our hotel. Florence has been beautiful. We've had great weather every day on this trip other than the rain that met me the day that I arrived. I saw the David statue yesterday, Uffizi gallery, walked the gardens of the Palazzo Pitti, and hung out by the Ponte Vecchio bridge. It was a full day, but I did do a lot of just lounging around in cafe over lunch and read by the river too. Of course I had to do more shopping too. What a coincidence...I ran into Peggy and Ann last night from the bike trip so we went and had dinner!

I'm off to Roma now to see what other adventures lie await for me. I fly out on Wednesday so I'll see you all soon!

A dobo! See you later!

Leann

No comments: