Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Less than 24 hrs and counting

I decided to set this blog up as an easy way to communicate with everyone back home. I'd done this before with other trips and it worked fairly well. I'm leaving 9/18 and returning 10/1. I'll be in Tuscany on a bike tour (the pedaling kind) for a week and then continuing onto Florence and Rome. This will definitely be an adventure! I can't guarantee that I'll be updating this much since I may be limited on Internet time. The point of vacationing is to get away from the computer!

Arrivederci!
Leann

2 comments:

The Incredible Mrs. Sean Schick said...

Have a great time!!! Be safe and take lots of pictures!

SJ said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy some of the warm homemade pastries and of course a glass of wine while your there. I can't wait to hear of your adventures!!!